When played gently, the drum is smooth and round.
When you hit it hard, the drum has a commanding impact.
Be inspired every time you practice, play, and perform.
This is how you connect with your instrument.
You desire more - raw power and emotion stir within you.
These are the kind of instruments ATV creates for you.
aDrums artist Cymbals Owner's Manual
aDrums artist Hardware Owner's Manual
aDrums artist Setup Guide
aDrums Trigger settings when using other manufacturer's sound modules
- People who want to enjoy performing with genuinely good acoustic drum sounds
- People who want to play dynamically even at home
- People who want realistic drum sounds that won't turn to mush in a music production
- People who want low volume in a café or event while keeping the visual aspects of acoustic drums
For the aD5, which is the sound module of the aDrums, we developed technology to capture instruments in superb condition at high resolution, and instantly play back gigantic amounts of data. The attack of a snare, the decay of a cymbal or tom, and even the subtleties of the studio ambience are all reproduced in every detail. For details, refer to the aD5 page.
In addition to these sounds, you can select and add your choice of sounds from the ATV sound store. For details, refer to the aD5 page.
If you would like to have the Expanded Set ADA-EXPSET, purchase the ADA-EXPACK Expand Pack in addition to the above.
Drums, cymbals, and hardware are also sold individually.
Please refer to the PDF “Trigger settings when using other manufacturer’s sound modules” on the download page.
* In combination with other manufacturer’s products, operation is not guaranteed.